Here’s a quick summary of DAL for you.
- Generated double-digit operating margin in December quarter with EPS ahead of guidance [Positive]
- Expect March quarter revenue to accelerate further relative to 2019 [Positive]
- Reiterating outlook for significant earnings and cash flow growth in 2023, including EPS of $5 – $6 and free cash flow of more than $2 billion [Positive]
- Growing 2023 revenue by 15 to 20 percent and improving unit costs year-over-year [Positive]
- Full-year outlook for earnings of $5 to $6 per share and keeping on track to achieve more than $7 of earnings per share in 2024 [Positive]
- Strong customer satisfaction scores and increasing brand preference in 2022 [Positive]
- Operating revenue of $13.4 billion in December Quarter 2022 [Positive]
- Operating income of $1.5 billion with an operating margin of 10.9 percent in December Quarter 2022 [Positive]
- Operating cash flow of $1.2 billion in December Quarter 2022 [Positive]
- Operating revenue of $50.6 billion in Full Year 2022 [Positive]
For Q4 earnings, Delta Air Lines had a successful December quarter and full year 2022, with operating margin, EPS, revenue, operating income, and operating cash flow, all ahead of guidance. They are also projecting continued growth in the coming year, which is expected to be positive for the company’s stock price.
As COVID lockdowns are coming to an end globally, airlines are expected to make a come back as demand will exceed supply.
What do you think will happen to the airlines in 2023?
Post on my free investing community: https://www.skool.com/invest-retire-community-1699/delta-airlines-dal-top-10-insights-for-q4-2022-earnings
Eric Seto, CPA
Investing Accelerator is designed for people without a financial background.
We focus on developing financial independence, where you have the ability to invest to earn a higher return.
The goal is to achieve 30% return per year.
In the first phase, you will learn long term investing and targeting 30% for tax free compound growth. This will help accelerate your overall wealth.
In the second phase, you will learn monthly passive income to provide a more predictable cash flow (target 30% per year) which can cover your expenses such as mortgage, utilities, car payments. This will help accelerate your retirement goals.
If you are interested, then let’s hop on a call to see if you can benefit from the strategies in Investing Accelerator and get 30% per year.
During the call, we will map out exactly how you can achieve 30%, what you are lacking, how you can improve.
Click here to learn more about investing: https://5mininvesting.com/free-case-study/