In 2020, the market is down due to the coronavirus, investors are panicking. Now, some investors are looking to exit the market (late) and hold cash.In this video, I cover what you should do if you are:
- ETF investor who invest regularly
- ETF investor who invest occasionally with cash piled up
- investor who is stock picking and now they are in the red
Here are some key considerations for you:
- Do you expect the crash to continue?
- Are you investing in ETFs?
- What is the bankruptcy risk?
- Can you exit and invest in something better?
How to get 30% from the stock market in the next 12 months (free case study):
Investing Accelerator program! We're open for enrollment! Schedule a FREE consult to see if we're a good fit! :