$10K. This is an important milestone where a lot of people start to think about investing.
If your portfolio value is at $10K or less, then this video is for you.
In this video, you will learn:
- What is the mindset when you are investing with $10K?
- What's the #1 investing strategy you should avoid if you have a full time job?
- What's the safest and most passive route to invest with $10K? And how long it will take to get to $100K?
- How to invest in large properties with $10K? And how long will it take to get to $100K?
- If you want to scale from $10K to $100K, what do you need to ignore?
- There are over 9,000 stocks in the North American stock market. How many stocks should you invest in with only $10K?
- Is the market fair?
- What's the investing strategy that can half the amount of time from $10K to $100K?
- What are the companies in my portfolio when I invested with $10K?
- What is a faster way to grow your investing account other than investing itself?